Ra.One First Look - and by that I mean VAVAVAVOOM!!!!!



OH. MY. GOD.

2011 is certainly off to an auspicious start with Shah Rukh tweeting the newly released poster of his g.one character from Ra.One! And hubba hubba is an understatement! Those eyes (though honestly I prefer the deep dark soulfull brown ones), that suit (and what I really mean here is that body!)... really one man should not possess so much sexual appeal, it really is dangerous!

Anyway, the poster is really exciting! As the most expensive Bollywood movie ever made, I had high expectations, but this confirms for me that Shah and the Ra.One team are going to "electrify" us with how brilliant this movie is going to be visually (I already know Shah will not disappoint me in the acting field).

So, thanks for that wonderful start to my new year! Can it just be Diwali yet?!

8 Response to "Ra.One First Look - and by that I mean VAVAVAVOOM!!!!!"

  1. Anishok says:
    January 2, 2011 at 1:11 PM

    The blue eyes are a teeny bit creepy, but I LOVE THIS POSTER SO MUCH!!!!!!

  2. Bollywood says:
    January 2, 2011 at 2:22 PM
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  3. Shellie says:
    January 3, 2011 at 7:08 AM

    @ani - Ya, I much prefer his dark eyes anyday! The poster is so rocking!

    @tbf - lol! I'm sure it's the suit, but I know what's underneath and I still love it!

    No, I haven't seen Robot yet. Haven't you seen the list of movies that await me?! I wish I had a machine that stops time...at least so I can catch up a little!

  4. Mette says:
    January 4, 2011 at 8:55 AM

    Ahhh... I looooooooove it!!!

  5. Shellie says:
    January 5, 2011 at 7:55 AM

    I know right! So gorgeous!!!

  6. Jules says:
    January 8, 2011 at 9:34 AM

    I can not wait. my loins are aching!

  7. BollyKonnection says:
    January 18, 2011 at 1:02 PM

    Wow! Shahrukh looks hot in Blue :D

  8. Shellie says:
    January 18, 2011 at 3:19 PM

    @Jules - you are so bad!

    @BollyKonnection - I'd say it has something to do with the leather, but blue is definitely his color!