Poll Results

Poll #1
Who is your favorite Bollywood actor
Shah Rukh Khan - 66%
Aamir Khan - 22%
Hrithik Roshan - 11%
Other - 11%

Hmmm. I wonder who 'other' is? I would like to make a special mention to director turned actor Farhan Aktar!


Poll #2
Which movie are you most looking forward to this year?
My Name is Khan - 50%
3 Idiots - 35%
Kites - 28%
Kambakth Ishq - 21%
New York - 14%
Delhi Belly - 7%


Poll #3
Who is your favorite Bollywood jodi?
Abhishek Bachchan/Rani Mukherjee - 31%
Shahid Kapoor/Kareena Kapoor - 5%
Shah Rukh Khan/Preity Zinta - 21%
Shah Rukh Khan/Kajol - 47%
Saif Ali Khan/Preity Zinta - 15%
Akshay Kumar/Katrina Kaif - 5%
Shah Rukh Khan/Rani Mukherjee - 26%
Hrithik Roshan/Preity Zinta - 5%

Interestingly enough, Abhiskek Bachchan & Aishwarya Rai, who is the list's only real-life couple scored 0%. Interesting.

Poll #4
What is your favorite soundtrack from 2008?
Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi - 27%
Yuvvraaj - 9%
Ghajini - 18%
Singh Is Kinng - 3%
Bachna Ae Haseeno - 15%
Dostana - 15%
Rock On!! - 9%
Jannat - 3%

Mine was Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi for sure, and I'd say the rest are fairly close to what I would have picked also.

Poll#5
Who is your favorite male playback singer?
Udit Nayaran - 9.5%
Vinod Rathod - 0%
Sukhwinder Singh - 14%
K.K. - 19%
Lucky Ali - 0%
A.R. Rahman - 5%
Sonu Nigam - 33%
Shaan -14%
Other - 5%

I'm quite surprised that niether A.R. or Udit scored very high on this. Sonu is my favorite also, plus he's totally current so that's not shocking at all. I'd like to know who "other" is.

Poll #6
What is your favorite Aamir Khan movie?
Lagaan - 15%
Fanaa - 15%
Ghajini - 15%
Rang De Basanti - 13%
Taare Zameen Par - 11%
Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak - 8%
Dil Chahta Hai - 8%
Other - 6%
Rangeela - 4%
Raja Hindustani - 2%

Looks like it was a pretty close race. I guess that's what you get when you put out quality everytime!

Poll #7
What was your favorite movie of the summer?
New York - 5%
Dil Bole Hadippa - 11%
Wanted - 17%
Kaminey / Love Aaj Kal - 22% each
Haven't see any - 22%

Clearly Bollywood did not produce last summer.

Poll #8
What is your favorite Shah Rukh Khan film? 65
Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge - 12%
Chak De! India - 13%
Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi - 8%
Don - 5%
Om Shanti Om - 9%
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai- 9%
Kal Ho Naa Ho - 6%
Main Hoon Na - 12%
Devdas - 2%
Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Ghum - 6%
Swades - 12%
Veer Zaara - 5%
Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna - 2%
Dil Se - 2%
I like his early stuff - 2%
I don't like Shah Rukh - 3%
Other - 6%

Since this post, I would rank Duplicate as one of my favs, which didn't end up on the original list.

Poll #9 21
What movie are you most looking forward to this year so far?
My Name is Khan - 33%
Veer - 5%
Ishqiya - 14%
Prince - It's Showtime - 5%
Rann - 0%
Chance Pe Dance - 5%
Karthik Calling Karthik - 5%
Kites - 15%
Teen Patti - 5%

1 Response to "Poll Results"

  1. Shellie says:
    June 8, 2009 at 1:27 PM

    I'm not sure how these polls are calculated as they almost always seem to add up to more than 100%.