The hardest part now is the waiting

With the strike over we need to prepare for the flood of movies heading our way. While I have a looooong wait still for new Shah Rukh, I suppose I'll have to pass the time happily and hopefully with gifts from our other Bolly favorites. Some promo pics and trailers to tied us through....


What age difference? Saifu looks amazing in this film!







Bebo and Akki...together again. This star studded Hollywood infused Bollywood is sure to be a huge hit.




Shahid in a double role...hmmmmm....


And the countdown begins..............

6 Response to "The hardest part now is the waiting"

  1. Bollywood says:
    June 8, 2009 at 9:57 PM
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  2. Shellie says:
    June 9, 2009 at 6:39 AM

    I think it's always very cool and exciting when you are watching a movie with locales that you know or have been to. It makes it just that much more enjoyable. The countdowns are on.

  3. bollywooddeewana says:
    June 9, 2009 at 8:07 AM

    Thanks, i hadn't never seen the love aaj kal trailer, i'm looking forward to it as well

  4. Shellie says:
    June 9, 2009 at 12:04 PM

    Yay, for once I wasnt' last posting something! The Love Aaj Kal is more like a teaser, but it was enough for me. I think a lot of people will have a problem with the younger woman/older man scenario in this film, as they seemed to have with Shah Rukh and Anushka in RNBDJ, but they'd better get used to it. We'll see Deepika opposite Shah Rukh again in Farah Khan's 'Happy New Year'. The tred is not going to go away.

  5. bollywooddeewana says:
    June 11, 2009 at 8:04 AM

    You know the old man, young girl thing doesn't bother me at all, afterall this happens a lot in real life, Micheal Douglas & Catherinne Zeta Jones, Tom Cruise and Katie and many more examples from my relatives or friends. I think people just need to get over it, a lot of younger women prefer older men and vice versa

  6. Shellie says:
    June 11, 2009 at 12:35 PM

    I agree, though I think it is more excepted in Europe and Asia than North America.