3 Idiots First Look

Did you know that Aamir Khan is actually on facebook? Thanks to
Filmi Girl I added him as my friend (and it is really him) and found out today that the theatrical promo for 3 Idiots has been released. I'm not really sure what the film is about as I haven't read the book it's based on but it looks really funny.



Oh my God yaar, I can not wait for this film! I'm giddy with anticipation. Plus, is it just me or does Aamir look FANTASTIC!

Sigh.

Update Nov 7: First song release Aal Izz Well

8 Response to "3 Idiots First Look"

  1. Bollywood says:
    October 31, 2009 at 1:40 PM
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  2. Shellie says:
    October 31, 2009 at 3:17 PM

    I was upset that I wasn't able to see any movies this summer, but I think if I hadn't gotten to see this one I would have succumbed to a state of serious depression! :) I'm thrilled that I'll get to see it along with everyone else. So happy!!! Squeeeeeeee! I have yet to watch an Aamir movie I didn't like, and I welcome parallel discussions.

    That's totally true about the facebook thing. And interestingly enough when I went to see if I could find him, there were several "copycats" with his facebook name already.

  3. Bollywood says:
    October 31, 2009 at 3:49 PM
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  4. Shellie says:
    October 31, 2009 at 7:54 PM

    makes it worse if you're from Bombay, trust me
    Yes, I can see how that would be worse! At least here there's usually plenty of space to get in to see them (and pretty easily too).

  5. Bikram Singh Bathh says:
    November 2, 2009 at 12:15 AM

    Although it was touted to be a multiplex movie,,, but after this trailer I feel its a mass oriented film and could possibly be another Ghajini,,,, :)

    And you have a nice blog :-)

  6. Shellie says:
    November 2, 2009 at 6:50 AM

    Namaskar Bikram and welcome to my bloggy universe. It certainly does have that mass market appeal doesn't it. I think we'll see it do very well at the box office following Aamir's success with Ghajini.
    Thanks for the kind words. Come back and visit again!

  7. Jules says:
    November 2, 2009 at 10:02 PM

    Looks like tons of fun, can't wait to go see it with you at the beginning of January... you'd BETTER NOT go see it on opening day, Mere Didi. Or else!! ;O)

  8. Shellie says:
    November 3, 2009 at 6:53 AM

    Well, I don't think Travis will allow me to leave the family on Christmas day. However, we will be going in as soon after that as we can. I CAN'T wait!!!!!