He's Back with a Dabaang!

Stop the presses!

Lord help me, but I am excited about Salman Khan's new production Dabaang, which is completely uncharacteristic for me since it's not a secret he's not one of my actors of choice. However, I can recognize that there's really only a handful of today's Bollywood men that can successfully pull off the brawn that's required in a good action packed masala flick. Even though I wasn't on the "we love Wanted" bangwagon, I can see some of Salman's funny charm coming out in this role as Chulbul Pandey, which is surely going to be as epically good and Veer was epically bad.

The awesome trailer...



While I don't consider Sallu the best dancer, his moves sure do entertain! Mallika Sherawat and Salman, as he attempts to bring a buff Village People look to the big screen. What's not to love!



And the newest song promo...



Once again, I will be waiting to see this on dvd, along with so many others that have come through the theatre. Moving to the city sure does sound enticing some days!

Sallu bhai I salute you!

6 Response to "He's Back with a Dabaang!"

  1. dunkdaft says:
    August 25, 2010 at 8:22 PM

    Cant wait! Super masala it seems. And Sallu dancing to 'jalwa (wanted)' in this movie !! Waiting for friday.

  2. Shellie says:
    August 25, 2010 at 8:40 PM

    Aaargh! I wish I could see it in the theatre. What a crime that I live so far away. I guess that way I get to hear reviews first.

    Hope you enjoy!

  3. Bollywood says:
    August 27, 2010 at 10:03 AM
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  4. Shellie says:
    August 27, 2010 at 11:17 AM

    I have so fallen behind! All summer I felt like I had no idea what was coming out. I am avoiding Veer however with all my might.

    It's surprising but Sallu is really the only reason I would see Dabaang. I must have a wierd love hate relationship with him.

  5. Jules says:
    August 27, 2010 at 8:34 PM

    Wow, actually... I didn't even recognize him with this look at first. I think I might actually enjoy watching this one too... could this actually be the Salman movie that wins us over, Didi?! I love Salman with this haircut! OMG, did I just say love and Salman in the same sentence?

  6. Shellie says:
    August 27, 2010 at 10:22 PM

    I know right!!!! I just saw another promo tonight on tv and it looks just as good. Sweet and funny, cheesy mooch and all! I honestly think this one is going to have it all. Romance, comedy and lots of dishoom dishoom with great actiony special effects. I wants to go sees it!!!!