Baadshah in his own words

Not that I'm a huge sports follower, but when I see that SRK is actually blogging KKR thoughts or otherwise, I have to check it out. Thanks to FilmiGirl for the link.

I'm sad for him that so far they've had a less than steller beginner season, but I'm sure there will be highs along the way as well as lows. Check out his blog here

2 Response to "Baadshah in his own words"

  1. Jules says:
    April 30, 2009 at 9:52 PM

    That's really cool! I imagine it's going to be something you go read often, even though you're not huge on sports. It's something he's directly involved in, by the looks of it... must give you complete goosebumps!

  2. Shellie says:
    May 1, 2009 at 6:32 AM

    Jules - I don't think he'll be posting for a while. Teams losing and he's pretty upset about it. But, ya, I super love reading his own words knowing that it's really him. *Sigh*