New Picture Thursday

Check out these new pics I found for MNIK. Less than a month until release! Karan also posted the link for the new international trailer on twitter yesterday that has elevated my hope that we will see this movie hit local theatres!







30 days to go.

9 Response to "New Picture Thursday"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    January 14, 2010 at 11:30 AM

    OMG!!! OMGOMGOMG. I hadn't seen these yet! =D THANK YOUUUU!

  2. Shellie says:
    January 14, 2010 at 11:41 AM

    lol. that's how I felt when I saw them. Is it February yet?

  3. Daddy's Girl says:
    January 15, 2010 at 3:05 PM

    Lovely pictures! SRK and Kajol always look sooooo good together.

  4. kal ho na ho says:
    January 16, 2010 at 3:24 AM

    why you punish us??

    I can't wait more.. but I'm really scare that Karan should make shahrukh die in the end..

    that may kill me :(

    ودمتم

  5. Shellie says:
    January 16, 2010 at 7:39 AM

    Daddy's Girl - Yes they do. Karan said on a recent clip that he feels this is the last that they will probably work together. You never know though. Can't predict the future.

    kal ho na ho - I'm sorry! :) I have to take what I can get until it comes out and I just thought I would share! Karan could very well kill Rizwan, but I hope he doesn't. I think I may die just seeing it on the big screen!

  6. Unknown says:
    January 17, 2010 at 9:47 AM

    OMG these very well made my day. No matter how far I have to drive I WILL see this in theaters! I've waited my whole life to see him on a big screen! And he just looks soooo good and sweater-y! I could eat him with a spoon.

  7. Shellie says:
    January 17, 2010 at 12:09 PM

    Yay! I'm glad they made your day. I think this movie will be monumental and I wouldn't miss it on the big screen for anything.

  8. Jules says:
    January 27, 2010 at 10:40 PM

    CAN. NOT. WAIT.

    I'm already practicing for my heart attack. Aspirin on my shopping list.

  9. Shellie says:
    January 28, 2010 at 6:52 AM

    Don't forget the kleenex!