I Hate My Alarm Clock



This morning I was visiting a friend who works at Taco Bell. She had a friend who was coming to stay with her. His name was Rahul Khanna. He was very handsome, easy to talk to. We were getting along fabulously, and there was an instant connection. You know the kind where, when you're hanging out on the couch watching a Bollywood flick, you just kind of snuggle together, maybe hold hands. Not too intimate, but just enough to forget there's anyone else in the room.

I had just finished doing a load of laundry that didn't seem to wash properly in the washing machine (must remember not to put too much in those things!), when Rahul came and grabbed my hand, and much like the film Bollywood/Hollywood (which, incidentally, I had just just recently seen), he led me through my house until we found a room free of other inhabitants. Before I knew what was happening, he grabbed me, lifted me up into his arms and carried me to the bedroom.

"I don't know when it happened," he started to say, "but all those little things that you do have driven me crazy. I've fallen in love with you."

"I love you too," I tell him before we embrace in a passionate kiss and....


BUZZZZZZZZZZZZ

6 Response to "I Hate My Alarm Clock"

  1. chrism Says:
    June 16, 2010 at 11:14 AM

    Oh, I hate your alarm clock too! LOL

  2. Shellie says:
    June 16, 2010 at 12:41 PM

    ha ha. tell me about it!

  3. bollyviewer says:
    June 16, 2010 at 2:44 PM

    Stupid alarm clock! How DARE it come between Rahul and you?!!!

    PS: Thats one gorgeous theme you've got - LOVE it.

  4. Shellie says:
    June 16, 2010 at 3:47 PM

    I know, right! Not like I get many good dreams, but at least it could wait to wake me till after the REALLY good parts! ;)

    Plus I think it wakes up my youngest so then I have no time to get ready in the morning. Stupid stupid clock.

    Thanks about the layout. I might have to change it though because my blogger bar that lets you access your dashboard and stuff is gone. I can only access to change stuff if I go to blogger.com. I don't remember having that problem before. But, tis nice though, huh?

  5. Shweta Mehrotra Gahlawat says:
    June 18, 2010 at 8:21 AM

    Such a funny AND fun post! I too will chime in and say that the new blog look is a total hit. Very engaging.

  6. Shellie says:
    June 18, 2010 at 9:16 AM

    Thanks Shweta!!! On all accounts.