Wednesdays are wonderful dontcha know!

Well I had hoped to have this up yesterday, but blogger wasn't letting me publish for some reason. I'm crossing my fingers that it will let me do it today so I can bring you the following....

Ah, Wednesday. The week is half over, so that's always a plus. Also I have my very first Stampin Up home party tonight, which I'm a little nervous about, but also excited, so that's cool. However, when I woke up this morning and did my ritual internet rounds, I was beyond thrilled to see that the one and only Shah Rukh had indeed returned to twitter (as he had proclaimed he would in an earlier interview, but to be quite frank I wasn't holding my breath). Huzzah!!! Also, if you are watching the Cricket World Cup, the first look of Ra.one will be aired exclusively during the Ind-Aus match today! How excited am I?

That being said, there is a sneak peak available now. It's just a teaser, and oh how it teases. I can not wait for this film. I think it's going to be exciting, groundbreaking and it has Shah in tight black leather. How can it be wrong?!

Enjoy this quick 15 min!



I will post the first look as soon as it becomes available online!
Have a super Wednesday!!!

...and here's the 30 second promo!

2 Response to "Wednesdays are wonderful dontcha know!"

  1. Mette says:
    March 25, 2011 at 8:52 AM

    The trailer's too short... I can't extract anything from it.

  2. Shellie says:
    March 26, 2011 at 8:32 AM

    Short and fast! Blink and you miss stuff, that's for sure. I guess that's why they call them teaser trailers. There was a slowed down version floating around for a while, but it got removed I think.