Happy Birthday Kajol!


The wonderful and beautiful Kajol turns 34 today. What better way to celebrate than some of my favorite funny moments and fabulous songs from my favorite Bollywood actress! Enjoy!



I wish I could have found a good clip of the rapid fire round, which was hilarious!



I applaud anyone who can successfully towel dance. Also I think I had that exact same outfit in Grade 10.





Romance and passion all at once!



Had to include this one from one of my favorite movies. Kajol and Shah Rukh = magic! (I simply can not wait for My Name is Khan!)

I love Kajol for her unrestrained nature. She is brassy, funny, and bold, plus we are the same age - which means I am NOT too young for Shah Rukh!:) Anyway, happy birthday Kajol and many more to come!

2 Response to "Happy Birthday Kajol!"

  1. Daddy's Girl says:
    August 6, 2009 at 12:34 PM

    Love the photos and videos you chose. Kajol is just so gorgeous and so talented! I love her spark, her bluntness, her confidence and her individuality! Happy Birthday Kajol!

  2. Shellie says:
    August 6, 2009 at 12:59 PM

    I totally agree. I'm glad to see she's still making movies, even after marriage and children.