Couture Week is Over

Couture week is over and ended with a bang! Shah Rukh & Gauri, Dino, Imran and Ranbir all sizzled at the grand finale of HDIL India Couture Week, strutting their stuff for K.Jo's men's collection.



Picture time...


So...much...leather.

Nice *ahem* suit, Dino!


I wish I were Gauri for soooo many reasons right now.

Is there a prettier Bollywood couple?

Shah Rukh is such a runway pro now. He was looking so serious!

Preity and Priyanka looking fantastic.

Bebo, you always look so chic. I wish Saif would stay clean shaven for a while. I miss his face.

Also, I came across this absolutely stunning magazine cover of Rani on Brit-Asian Magazine. LOVE the sunglasses.


And finally, I am SO EXCITED!!!!! Not only did I replenish my movie supply this weekend (including Shah Rukh's Paheli which I've been dying to see), but my semi-local theatre is FINALLY showing new releases again! Now there is no way I'm missing those movies I am dying to see! Hooray!

6 Response to "Couture Week is Over"

  1. Jules says:
    October 18, 2009 at 10:32 PM

    Oooohhhhhh... nice post!! Why couldn't Shah model the boxers though. Not fair. Loved the interviews. So hot!!

    Rani is stunning, always!! But I don't like the sunglasses at all! LOL

    YAY for theatres and YAY for replenishing the movie supply!

  2. Shellie says:
    October 19, 2009 at 7:21 AM

    Rani is stunning, always!! But I don't like the sunglasses at all! LOL
    Ah, the bigger the better Jule. Don't you know? And yes, Shah Rukh would have been a fantastic boxer model. Too bad he's so modest about his body.
    I also found out that Calgary's moviedome is playing films again. Must have been as of this weekend because I could have sworn I just checked it last week. I couldn't find which theatre in South Common played Bollywood - the only one I could see was a theatre called Movies 12 in the NE. At any rate, I am NOT missing 3 Idiots now!

  3. bollywooddeewana says:
    October 20, 2009 at 6:04 AM

    A k Jo clothing line no thanks, this is so similar to all the hollywood celebs putting out a clothing line which i never will be a fan of

  4. Shellie says:
    October 20, 2009 at 6:56 AM

    There certainly are a lot out there!

  5. E granada says:
    October 21, 2009 at 9:35 AM

    Sharukh looks fantastic! I love his funky hairstyle! Ranbir looks pretty cute, too..

    I hope I don't sound too prudish but what's with all the micromini skirts? It's just a little too hoochie-mama for me.
    Preity looks gorgeous and I love her pink shoes - and that ravishing hunk of a man with his arm round her waist... Has he lost yet another shirt button? Hrithik, I'm a seamstress, I can help you!..

  6. Shellie says:
    October 21, 2009 at 12:01 PM

    Hi E. Welcome to my blog. I thought Shah Rukh's hair was very cool and different for him. The mini's are okay, though I like Preity's way better than the others (and I actually think Suzanne looks horrible). Ah, Hrithik, I miss your face!
    Thanks for stopping by!