All stocked up...now what!?

I visited my favorite movie store today and picked up about 15 titles and quite honestly, feel like I'm in heaven. Also, I was very excited to find out that we are going to be getting our very own Bollywood video/Indian market store in Red Deer which should open in June! No more 2 hour drives for me just to get a movie! Though, my Bollywood connection in Calgary has been so good to me, I might just have to go in every once in while to just say namaste!

Shell's random hottie pic of the day:

5 Response to "All stocked up...now what!?"

  1. Jules says:
    April 7, 2009 at 1:52 PM

    I sure am glad I introduced you to them!! I soooo benefit through doing that, as I find that I crave a good Bollywood movie at least once a week now!! YAY! Bring on the new purchases!

  2. Shellie says:
    April 7, 2009 at 6:52 PM

    yes, well you know what happens if I really like something!

  3. deepika says:
    May 15, 2011 at 7:10 PM
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  4. deepika says:
    May 15, 2011 at 7:11 PM

    hey do u guys liv in red deer?? i m asking as i also liv in red deer nd i m indian female. dont kno many indians here. So, just tryng to meet up wid ppl. my email is deepikagoyal941@hotmail.com

  5. Shellie says:
    May 15, 2011 at 9:20 PM

    deepika! Namaste aur swagat hai! Thank you for stopping by my little corner of Bollywood blogland. You can look for an email from me very soon!!!

    Please feel free to peruse the site! It's filled with all my crazy natterings on my love of India film!