top 10 continued

7. Jhoom Barabar Jhoom - Jhoom Barabar Jhoom 2007
KK, Mahalaxmi Iyer, Shankar Mahadevan, Sukhwidner Singh
I liked this movie and love the song in the intro and in the movie. One of my fav's to try and mimic the dance off moves!



6. Guzarish - Ghajini 2008
Sonu Nigam, Javid Ali, AR Rahman
This song is beautiful. I've yet to see the movie, but who can resist Aamir in all his 8 pack glory. Bahut bahut amazing!





5. Chaiyya Chaiyya - Dil Se 1998
Sukhwinder Singh & Sapana Awashthi
The movie leaves your breathless, but this song gets me every dancing every time. One of A R Rahman's best I think. So great on the train too!





Last 4 to come soon.

3 Response to "top 10 continued"

  1. Jules says:
    April 14, 2009 at 9:19 PM

    Thank you for these songs!!! Gotta love everything about Jhoom Barabar Jhoom!!! Mmmhhmm!!!

  2. SSD Says:
    April 15, 2009 at 6:09 AM

    Why do I think a song from Shanti Om Shanti is gonna grace the top spot?

    A x

  3. Shellie says:
    April 15, 2009 at 6:38 AM

    Jules - I know what you like best about that song ;)

    SSD - Ah, my dear, I've discovered so much...very much more than OSO! (though that isn't to say one won't possibly show up in the top 4!)