And I pay $15.99 month for this?

OMG, I subscribe to this fabulous channel B4U, a 24 hour Bollywood film channel, which I've yet to see an entire movie on, but I put it on every chance I get and catch lots of bits and pieces of movies, newsbits, etc.

Today I have it on and the movie is 'Showbiz' starring Tushar Jolota and Mrinalini Sharma. I've no idea what it's about, but I've just witnessed a scene with a horrific car rollover in which the couple is crushed underneath their overturned vehicle, bleeding and dying. This in itself would be tragic, except all of a sudden several men with cameras and camcorders gather taking pictures and filming what, one can assume, are the couple's last minutes. It was rather a grotesque take on humanity, but almost realistic in the papparatzi's approach to stars. Yikes! Don't think I'll finish watching this one.

5 Response to "And I pay $15.99 month for this?"

  1. Jules says:
    April 30, 2009 at 9:36 PM

    Maybe it was the making of a movie, and they were shooting a scene in the movie. I can't imagine it was for real... really?!

  2. Jules says:
    April 30, 2009 at 9:56 PM

    Love the new blog, sis! It's gonna look hot with a new header!

  3. Shellie says:
    May 1, 2009 at 6:40 AM

    Jules - No, it was the movie. Gross hey? I can't wait to get the blog finished, it feels a little too red, white and blue now.

  4. bollywooddeewana says:
    May 2, 2009 at 5:13 AM

    Some of their movies don't come with subtitles i think you might be better off joining Netflix or an online dvd rental service

  5. Shellie says:
    May 2, 2009 at 8:02 AM

    Bollywooddeewana - I joined Netflix about 6 months ago realizing what a resource it was for hindi films (though my incoming films have been drastically reduced by my husbands need for concert videos). I put on B4U and watch even without the subtitles. I like being exposed to all of it.