mmmmm.....butter chicken and a hefty serving of John Abraham on the side

This weekend slowly approaches and with it, a test to my culinary skills as I prepare to make my famous butter chicken (at least famous in my house!) for my sister, who has only ever been treated to second day leftovers. With butter and cream and all sorts of masala goodness, it's no wonder my pants don't fit anymore! I'll have to resort to sarees 100% of the time. Can't imagine how that would go over.

Anyway, we shall thereafter venture into the world of Desi-Miami with it's cute and lovable Abhishek, sultry Priyanka and ga ga ga John Abraham. I'm anticipating lots of laughs and a shorty short shorts hangover! Hopefully the newbie can handle it all!

4 Response to "mmmmm.....butter chicken and a hefty serving of John Abraham on the side"

  1. SSD Says:
    April 19, 2009 at 3:56 AM

    That and Fashion have been my highlights for 2009.

    John Abraham was a walking hard-on in Dostana. I think my mouth was open (there may have been drool) throughtout the entire movie everytime JA was onscreen. The opening screens and song had me in heat LOL. No joke.

    It's a tacky tongue in cheek movie but it was very funny and I loved it.

    Hope your cooking works out =)

  2. Shellie says:
    April 19, 2009 at 8:13 AM

    SSD - LOL! Yup, I have to admit he was definitely eye candy for sure! We had a good time watching - I'm going to try and enjoy it for what it was and not try to overanalyze!

    The butter chicken was mmmmmmmmmmmmmm good! A little more bite than I usually make it, but that's what happens when you don't follow recipies I guess.

  3. Jules says:
    April 22, 2009 at 8:22 AM

    Absolutley fantastic movie!! I'm so happy to have seen it (read: gotten to spend 3 hours watching that hunka hunk!!!)

    The butter chicken was super yummy... I am blessed to have had your culinary pleasures!

  4. Shellie says:
    April 24, 2009 at 8:14 AM

    Jules - you are so very welcome (on both counts!)